Isaac Frank Ormond, III Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Isaac Frank Ormond, III Memorial Scholarship Fund is an academic scholarship, awarded to a student enrolled in a Health and Exercise Studies minor. The applicant should express an understanding of the field and an intention to apply the skills and knowledge from the HES minor in their professional life. The applicant should demonstrate a strong, consistent commitment to the field through participation in extra-curricular activities, internships, certifications and/or additional educational opportunities. The applicant should exemplify the tenets of good character, demonstrate a strong academic standing. The award is for one academic year.
- Shaun Fisher: (2012-2013)
- Chad Ricks: (2013-2014)
- Olivia Fracassini: (2014-2015)
- Aaron Kopp: (2015-2016)
- Crista Bain (2019-2020)
- Crista Bain and Zane Mondschein: (2020-2021)
- Award- $1,000.00
- Deadline- 3/12/2021
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a brief summary explaining how you intend to contribute to the field on which your minor program is based.
- Please describe your experience(s) with HES classes or minors.
- Please provide the name and email address of one HES faculty or staff member who have worked closely with and who can provide a recommendation for you, if needed.